Technical facilities at
The cooperative's technical facilities are ideally suited to the grape varieties it harvests and to the specific types of wine it produces.
Vinification is organised in special "workshops" :
- pressing and settling (white and rosé wines)
(capacity: 1,200 hl/day)
- vinification (white) and aging
- vinification (rosé) and aging
- traditional vinification in conventional temperature-
controlled vats (15 ,000 hl/batch)
- traditional vinification in self-emptying temperature-
controlled vats (13 000 hl/batch)
- thermovinification (hot pressing) (capacity: 300 hl/h)
- temperature-controlled aging: capacity 30,000 hls.
- barrel aging.